If you think that your soul age is more important than biological age, and if you do bot hesitate to reflect it with what you wear, listen and say, let’s introduce you to a decoration style that will show you this stance in your home: Modern decoration! Well; what is modern decoration and how is it applied? Before starting our article, the topics we will cover in this article are briefly:
- What is Modern Home Decoration?
- Passion for Simplicity in Modernism
- The Importance of Colors in Modern Decoration
- Modern Decoration in the Living Room
- Modern Decoration in the Dining Room
- Modern Decoration in the Bedroom
- Modern Decoration in the Kitchen
- Modern Decoration in the Bathroom
What is Modern Home Decoration?
The decoration is a living phenomenon like us. Modern decoration also colors the homes as a style fed by innovation. If you have designed your home with modern home decoration, you can be freer to apply decoration trends. Let’s take a look at what you need to apply modern decoration, which is both a stylish and comfortable style, and before we tell you how to make the modern home decoration, let’s say the first thing you need to know about modern decoration. Today, minimalism, that is, the passion for simplicity, is at the forefront of contemporary decoration.
Passion for Simplicity in Modernism
Simplicity and minimalism are the priority in modern decoration. Accordingly, we can say that modern decoration is similar to minimalist decoration. In other words, there is no space for lots of goods in contemporary decoration! Now, let’s open the modern decoration a little more.
- If you are going to apply the minimalist decoration style with a passion for simplicity, it is useful to choose white and chrome colors.
- The geometric form is an element that should be preferred by those who dream of modern decoration, where simplicity is at the forefront. We recommend choosing small decorative figures in this direction as well as the furniture you will use in room decor.
- Beautiful white-coated fabrics are ideal for applying the passion of simplicity to decoration in sofa and armchair selection.
- For modern home decoration, you can choose metallic colors, matte shades, and opaque glasses. You can stay away from full frames by choosing geometric forms in mirror selection.
- Let’s talk about lighting. Besides the appliqué types, the spotlight and floor lamp are very suitable for modern decoration. Thus, you can bring gray-white balance by highlighting some points in home decoration.Remember that minimalist decoration is hidden in the details!
- We said the details are essential in minimalist decoration. What to do about decorative accessories? You can use decorative accessories with unambiguous lines, where simple, metallic chrome is at the forefront, for example, a cat figure consisting of triangles and circles. Beware! You should choose decorative accessories according to the furniture.
The Importance of Colors in Modern Decoration
Colors are also important in modern decoration ideas. Now we will explain the importance of colors in contemporary decoration.
- In the modern decoration color selection, the contrast that you will catch with white and black tones is essential. After balancing the blue and dark blue tones you will use in room decoration with orange, you should consider all the colors as a whole. So besides the hues you choose on the room walls or wallpapers, even the colors of your window sills are essential. Since window sills are mostly white, you can consider this generalization when considering the composition of the room.
- You should use vibrant colors at the points you want to emphasize in the room.
- Colored glasses and Venetian blinds are the most straightforward formula to bring life to a room!
- Essentials of colorful and modern home decoration: carpets and rugs. You can make a significant change in your room with carpets and rugs with geometric and striped patterns that you choose under the color palette.
Modern Decoration in the Living Room
We can talk about refreshments with peace of mind in the modern decoration in question! In this regard, your biggest helpers are low-designed, light-colored furniture and geometric patterned carpets and rugs. Of course, your walls, which you can paint in shades of white, beige, light gray, also increase this effect. Besides, it is a style that gives you freedom in modern decoration and lighting products. You can take advantage of many types of lighting products such as spotlights, lamps, wall lamps in your living room, and other parts where you apply this decoration style in your home. You can even choose your chandeliers in classic style. This choice will add a different atmosphere to your living room!
Modern Decoration in the Dining Room
If you have decided to apply modern decoration in the dining room, we are very confident that the meal times will be both pleasant and peaceful! We would like to mention the source of this good news immediately: You do not need many items to apply modern decoration in the dining room. The dining table, chairs, and a console are enough to decorate the dining room. Among the contemporary dining room, decoration accessories are pendant chandeliers! A chandelier descending to your table may be the most remarkable object of the dining room.
Modern Decoration in the Bedroom
A low bed, stylish chandeliers with modern designs, light-colored walls, which are the elements of modern home decoration, but they are not enough by themselves! If you want modern decoration in the bedroom in question, you need a few more touches! For example, you can paint the bedside wall of your bed in a different color or cover it with wallpaper suitable for your decoration. Choosing the tulle, you use in dull complexion, can make your room look more pleasant. Also, decorative backdrop curtains are among the modern decoration ideas that you should consider.
Modern Decoration in the Kitchen
If you want to spend more time in the kitchen, the remedy is modern decoration! One-color is popular in modern kitchen decorations. Also, built-in sets are a perfect match with this style. If you have a place to put tables and chairs in your kitchen, you can choose the chairs you will buy with metal legs. If you wish, you can also place flowers on the counter to color your kitchen.
Modern Decoration in the Bathroom
For modern bathroom decoration, you can choose bath mats with a geometric pattern. Also, choosing bathroom accessories with modern design is sufficient for you to apply this decoration in your bathroom. The color selection of contemporary bathroom decoration is also essential. For example, the black and white color combination will give your bathroom a stylish aspect. The large mirrors you prefer will also add depth to space.
Now you know how modern home decoration should be. We prepared this article to give you modern home ideas. We hope you liked our article. Stay tuned to the “Indoor“ category for more decoration ideas like “What is Modern Home Decoration? How Is It Applied?”